- Maternity Small (24"-29" waist measurement pre-pregnancy)0-6 pre-pregnancy jeans
- Maternity Medium (30"-36" waist measurement pre-pregnancy)6-12 pre-pregnancy jeans
- Maternity Large (37"-43" waist measurement pre-pregnancy)12-20 pre-pregnancy jeans
- Wear 3 different ways
- Supports the back, belly, bladder, hips and pelvis
- Great running support
- Flexible, Slim, Fully Adjustable for Custom FIT
- 5 PreCORE Exercises Included!
- Pat. No. 9,398,973
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, tumble dry low
- Made from silicone, nylon and breathable neoprene
- *Skin irritations or allergic reactions from silicone or neoprene are possible but rare
- Straps can separate for motion control during activity or be placed down low for more hip support.
- Fully adjustable for custom fit.
The FITsplint is fully adjustable, flexible, slim and breathable. Can use the 2 straps to lift belly to help reduce bladder pressure. Straps can also separate for better motion control during activity or be placed down low for more hip/pelvic support. Used by physical therapists and athletes world-wide.
The Maternity FITsplint includes 5 PreCORE exercises to help you keep the core/pelvic floor strong during pregnancy. The full PreCORE online program is available separately.
Perfect for Exercise
The FITsplint material is more flexible than most supports to provide the right amount of support while still allowing the core muscles to do the work! Exercises, proper body mechanics, alignment and support can all help keep you strong and symptom free during pregnancy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for this great product, I’ve recommended it to every pregnant woman I know, athlete or not.
I will say that for hip support it was recommended that I basically wear it all the time (even while sleeping) so it may last your whole pregnancy if you don't need it constantly. On the other hand, I need it constantly and I don't have it any more despite the cost and a replacement.