- Program is adjusted based on client needs/goals
- Initial consult (1 hour) includes Diastasis Check, Core strength tests, Intro to first week of exercises
- 1 Final visit (30 min) includes re-assessment & guidelines to move forward
- Core/Pelvic floor + Return to Run/Lift/Sport training focus
- FITsplint discount if recommended
Personal Training Details
Nashville TN area visit includes:
- Initial Consult Visit (60 min) + Follow Up Visit (30 min)
- 6 Week Custom exercise progression based on your needs/goals
- Weekly emails with programming and videos to follow
- Unlimited ability to talk, text as needed
- Guidance on how to continue progression
How does it work? After payment is received, you can login to the website to fill out your assessment, then appt will be scheduled. Every week you will recieve new exercises to work via email (based on feedback) You will be able to talk or text with Celeste anytime during the program. Then a follow up visit will be scheduled to re-assess your progress and give tips on how to continue.
Who is it for? Whether you are immediately post-partum or it's been years since your last child, you can improve core function, stability, coordination and strength. ReCORE is total core reconditioning.
What if I don't have diastasis? Reconditioning the core/pelvic floor postpartum is still highly recommended and can help the return to run/sport. The abdominal muscles considerably stretch from pregnancy even with minimal diastasis.
Other Online Training Options
Even though sessions are only 30 minutes, you feel prepared and comfortable with each exercise for the week and Celeste is great at making herself available for any questions or reminders when needed. I would recommend this program to every woman and especially all of my friends that have had children. If finances allowed, I would train with Celeste 365 days a year!!! I am looking forward to taking another session in the near future and plan to purchase the Maternity FITsplint with my next pregnancy.