- Quality over Quantity -it's better for women to focus on correct technique, alignment and quality exercise than doing hundreds of the same exercise over and over.
- Progressive Functional Exercises -Women need to challenge the TVA functionally and progressively for best results.
- Total core conditioning (the inner and outer core) and proper alignment also need to be addressed. Strengthening the pelvic floor is not just about doing kegels. The muscles are all connected, some need to be shortened, some need to be lengthened, some need to relax. By working all the core muscles with proper, they will help each other get stronger, faster.
- ReCORE is for all postpartum women. ReCORE before….returning to the gym, running, p90x, cross fit, pilates etc..The ReCORE program is designed to help improve core stability, diaphragmatic breathing, strength and function, including the pelvic floor, back, glutes and posture.
- Recondition, then move on. Once the core is reconditioned and/or Diastasis is minimized or fixed, women CAN safely do tougher core stability exercises again.
- Core work for daily movements. Women learn proper form that should be used in daily activities, not just a fitness class.
- Smart splinting and support. The FITsplint is patent-pending and is designed to splint between the ribs and hip bones without restricting movement or breathing or increasing *pelvic pressure, is fully adjustable, flexible and slim fitting.